Friends & Patrons
St Mary le Strand, amidst the daily busy life, is a sanctuary for thousands each year and is one of the most beautiful and historic buildings in London.
Become a Friend or Patron today and join an international community which celebrates the magnificence of the building and the social action mission it achieves in the London Strand district. As a Friend or Patron, you will get closer to the heart of what St Mary’s does and achieves each year, and be a part of its exciting future.
Become a Friend
The objectives of the Friends are:
- To create an international community that celebrates the work of St Mary le Strand.
- To invest in the mission and ministry of the church.
- To raise valuable funds for the continued maintenance and sustainability of the building.
In thanks for your support, each year you will receive:
- A biannual online newsletter giving you updates on Friends activities and the work of St Mary le Strand.
- An annual guided tour of the church and the local area.
- A special invitation for an exclusive Friends event each year.
- Advance priority booking for a growing social events calendar.
A monthly payment of £2.00 | Annual payment of £24
(Concession rate for students £1.00 | Annual payment of £12)
Become a Patron
The objectives of the Patrons are:
- To create a committed and invested group, who want to make a tangible difference to the future of St Mary le Strand by significantly investing in its works.
- To secure the future mission of the church and ensure it remains one of the leading stakeholders in the London Strand district.
- To develop our choral tradition and expand our musical programme.
In thanks for your significant investment, each year you will receive:
- An opportunity for private use of the church for a corporate or personal function.
- Invitation to join private performances by our Community Choir.
- Invitations to exclusive Patrons events.
- Advance and priority bookings for our growing social calendar.
A monthly payment of £250 | Annual payment of £3,000